Thursday, December 18, 2008

What I couldn't put in my profile

I'm long-winded. Get used to it. Or maybe I'll work on concision. Maybe not. Below is what I couldn't fit into my profile:

My wife is an amazing woman with a Ph.D. in graphic design from the University of Minnesota. You can see what she does at twopeasinabucket.com, at cardnirvana.com, and at wica1.com. Neither of us thought she would be the bread winner, but she has been for a while and she's good at it.

My daughters, Siri and Felicity, keep me on my toes and keep me smiling. They're adorable. But it ain't easy being a stay at home Dad. Especially in today's society. It takes much longer for a stay at home dad to gain the trust of other kids' parents so that the kids can come over for a playdate. I mean, would you want to send your little girls to a house with a stay at home dad? Didn't think so. You'll warm to the idea though.

My faith is very personal to me. I probably don't share it as much as I should. It's an essential part of who I am. I'll talk about it from time to time. I gave this site its name because there probably aren't many Latter-day Saint stay at home dads.

There you have it. This probably won't work right without tricky HTML coding embedded into the text. I'm guessing this will be one giant, uninterrupted paragraph. I love blogging already.

1 comment:

  1. i secretly want to be a stay-at-home dad when becca finishes dental school.

    ReplyDelete