Friday, October 30, 2009

Return of the Son of Nothing

No,.Mom.and.Dad,that's.not.a.jab.at.you...It's.just.me.following
my.own.rules for.posting.on.my.blog.

I'M.BACK!!!

Sort.of.

What's.changed.since.my.last.post?..Well,.for.one,.Felicity
destroyed.my.space.bar. Until.I.make.a.decision.about.how.to
resolve.the.problem,I'm.using.periods.in the.place.of.spaces...Rather.annoying,.actually.

EDIT: Really annoying. The carriage return on the edit page is much longer than the space on the display page. I had to go back and edit my not-as-genius-as-I-thought-it-was perioding-instead-of-spacing so that my margins would work. Hmmm. Hyphens instead of periods instead of spaces might be the way to go. Genius, Part II.

I'm.also.employed...As.an.attorney...It's.pretty.cool.

So,.my.plan.here.is.to.start.blogging.again...Maybe.once.a.week or.so...The.name.of the.blog.is.totally.inappropriate at.this.point.because.I.see.my.wonderful daughters for.about.six.waking hours.a.week.these.days. Absence.does make.the.heart.grow fonder. Especially.for.them. It's.a.mob.scene.whenever.I.come.home. Instead.of pitchforks.and.torches,.though,.I.get.hugs.and.giggles. I.love.it...I'm.a.sucker for.positive affirmations.of.my.existence.that.way.

So.that's.the.plan.

I.have.another.problem...I.don't.keep.any.pictures on.this.computer. Finding usable.material.for.keeping rule.#1.(a.picture.with.every.post).is going.to.be difficult.

But.heregoes:



This.picture.was.taken.in.June. Had.a.little.mission.reunion with.some.guys who.I.was.with in.the.Bela.Missao.Sao.Paulo.Interlagos.

From.left.to.right.are: Cesar Melo, Gavin Young, Josh Burke, and me. Gavin's wife, Jodi, took the picture.

These.three.guys.were.all.mission.legends. It.was.good.to.catch.up. Terra and Jeremy Daniel, also mission legends, were there, too. They had to leave before picture time.

It's.getting.to.be.time.to.catch.up.again!

Just a reminder. If you figure out rule #2 to my posts, you win a prize. Probably in the form of some free product from my fabulous wife.

Oh, and honey? I'm deleting all the links to other people's blogs on the side. Is that okay? I'll wait for your approval.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I wasn't included as a mission legend! ....Cesar hasn't changed a bit!

    ReplyDelete